Do something amazing today - donate to climate!
Andrew (host of the GYCD podcast) is also part of the team at Carbon Critical, which has launched an initiative called the Net-Zero Fund.
The Carbon Critical Net-Zero Fund provides kiwis with an effective and fully tax-deductible way to make a diversified donation to charities leading the fight against climate change.
The charities we support cover a diverse range of geographies and strategies, including:
- Planting trees and protecting rainforests from deforestation.
- Accelerating clean tech research, development and deployment.
- Guiding government policy and raising public awareness.
You can learn more about the Net-Zero Fund in my podcast episode with Carbon Critical founder, Jamie Heather:
Did you know...
The average Kiwi generates 7 tons of carbon dioxide emissions per year.
- Some of the charities Carbon Critical support can offset a ton of emissions for as little as $1 USD.
- For the price of a cup of coffee, you can offset your carbon emissions for 6 months.
- A lifetime of emissions can be offset for about the same cost as a new smartphone.
- Carbon Critical does not charge any fees, or make any money, from running the Net-Zero Fund. We're in it for the planet!
Donations of all sizes are welcome. Find out more and make a contribution via the Carbon Critical website: