In our latest podcast episode, chef Michael Kennedy explains how to make the most of every vegetable you buy, so nothing goes to waste.
Along the way, you'll learn savoury cooking principles that free you up from being bounded by recipes and help you embrace your own inherent creativity in the kitchen.
Don't be afraid to fail!
- Learn creative ways to use parts of vegetables you normally throw away
- Fun cooking techniques for pumpkin, cabbage, carrot, broccoli stalks and more
- How to ferment vegetables and make your own sauerkraut
- How to make your own stock
- Making dressings from scratch
- Being brave with herbs
- The magic of tea-soaked raisins!
And much more. Enjoy!
We are proud to be part of the Climactic Collective. The podcast network for the climate community...
PS. Check out the exceptional @wildtigercakes on Instagram (run by Mike's partner and superstar baker, Teri).
Have a beautiful week!