In our latest podcast episode, Mike King shares his journey transitioning from professional arborist to foraging tour guide and plant educator, with a focus on how to create space in life to be creative and follow your interests.
If you have ever felt like you needed to make a career change but didn't know where to start, Mike's journey could be just the inspiration you need.
We talk about:
- native spices & edible plants
- experimenting with new flavours
- career transitions
- taking over an abandoned horticulture project
- where to get educated on plants
- helping kids engage with nature
- foraging tours, and much more!
Links mentioned in this episode:
We are proud to be part of the Climactic Collective. The podcast network for the climate community.
Have you got any questions or suggestions for the show? Just hit reply and let us know. We would love to hear from you.
Have a great week!